Thursday, July 26, 2007

The First Post EVER!!!

Finally, I have started a blog! Why would I want a blog? What is a blog? I know that is what you guys are asking yourselves right now... If you are reading this then you can see for yourself what a blog is. This is a blog. We started this blog so that our family and friends can follow our journey to our daughter who is waiting for us in Kazakhstan!

Until this week, we thought we would not be traveling to Kazakhstan until sometime in 2008, maybe February or March. We just learned that it may be a lot sooner!!! Maybe October or November...maybe even September!!!! I can't believe that she may actually be home for Christmas. I am trying to not get too excited about it all since things in the world of international adoption seem to be in a constant state of change. BUT it's not working. I can't help but be thrilled! Now we have to work on getting the baby's room ready and preparing everything for our trip.

No comments: