Monday, July 30, 2007

Kaza....WHERE??????



Where in the world is Kazakhstan???? Don't feel bad, we didn't know anything about Kazakhstan before we started this adoption journey! So, I will try to include a map of Kazakhstan with this post. I say "try" because I haven't added an image before...we will see how this works...this is a learn as you go process. Thanks for bearing with me guys!




Yeah!!! It was actually VERY easy to do. So, there you can see Kazakhstan in Yellow, although I see they are spelling it without the "h" in this map. Hmmmm, not sure why. I'll research that in my free time and get back to you ;-)

1 comment:

Robertson Adams said...

Spelling Kazakhstan without the 'h' will be the first of many weird spellings you encounter! Kaz used the Arabic writing system until the 1917 revolution, and then started using Cyrillic. Now they're looking at switching to a Roman alphabet similar to one used in Turkey. English translated spelling is gonna suffer along the way!