Monday, November 12, 2007

The BREAK OUT!!!

Alex does her first official big sister duty and helps change Madi's clothes for the big Break Out! Finally, Madi is breaking out of the Babyhouse today!



Our family of 4 makes the big exit!

Madi seems to enjoy her car ride. We have to head straight to the airport and fly back to Almaty. Today we flew into Astana at about 2:45pm and our flight back to Almaty was at 6:45pm. That did not leave us any time to do anything in Astana. That is just as well since it was VERY cold in Astana today...to the tune of 18 degrees Farenheit! Yes, I know, just like in Miami!


Madi and her Daddy staring at eachother in the car.

Yes, I know, another Daddy's girl!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you guys have Madi already! Hugs and Kisses, Dani

caro said...

OMG Alex you look like your having a great time with your new baby sister! (and so does everybody else) Congrats and have a lot of fun!
luv, caro

Anonymous said...

Alex the pics of u and Madi r adorable!!!!!!!!!!!Cant wait 2 meet Madi in person I might eat her.JK !!!!:)
Love,
Kassie

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex,
You look like you are having sooo much fun. I am so happy for you! Ms. Gilmore said that you look adorable with Madi. I hope you have a fantastic rest of your trip! Can't wait to see you when you come back. E-mail me!

Luv ya lots,
Jenna