Thursday, November 15, 2007

Video clip of Alex and Madi

It was another rainy day here in Almaty. The bad thing about that is that we have not been able to see much of the city. The good part is that it has given us tons of time to just hang out with Madi and play! It's nice to have so much free time to bond with her. Today was our appointment at the Embassy where we were given Madi's paperwork so that we are able to leave Kaz and enter the US with her as our daughter! We now have Madi's birth certificate listing us as parents and Madi's Kazakh passport. She is automatically a US Citizen.

You all are not going to believe this, but we did not take a single picture today! It was just one of those things. We took the camera when we went out to the Embassy, but left the camera battery back at the hotel. With all of the things you have to take when you go out with a baby, it's a miracle we made it out at all. I had forgotten what it was like...remember the diapers, wipes, rash ointment, bottles, formula, water for mixing the formula, baby food bottles, spoons, bib, burp cloth, extra outfit (just in case), pacifier, pacifier holder...the list goes on. Now add to that our passports, money, documents...

So, because I knew some of you guys would be sending me HATE MAIL due to the fact that there are no new pictures on the blog today, I downloaded a short video clip! I hope it works, it's my first one. You should be able to view it by clicking on the arrow. The first time is plays it pauses a lot, but if you play it again, it runs more smoothly.

Tomorrow is our last day in Almaty. Our flight back to Miami leaves at 4am on Saturday, Almaty time, which is 5pm, Friday, Miami time. I do plan to post one more time before we head back. Hope you like the video of Alex and Madi enjoying some 1-1 sister time.

4 comments:

2831alex said...

Hi:

Yes we may see the video, but I like very the photos because the video is too short and the pictures I go back and forth many times, but the video is very cute because we may see how Alex and Madi play.

I love you and I am very exited that you are coming day ater tomorrow.

lots of kisses for every body.

Abi

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!! How much fun!I love her laughter!
Can't wait to see you guys very soon!
Safe travels!

Amy said...

Hi everyone! Jenna has been leaving comments and hasn't given me a chance to leave a message! LOL We LOVE the pictures and yes, I think you would receive some definite complaints if you hadn't posted! I am so happy for you all and can't wait for you to be home.
XOXO

Unknown said...

i love the way she laughs. can't wait to meet her. have a safe trip.
gaby san roman