Saturday, September 29, 2007

Day 6 with Madi


I just want to eat her up...here I am biting my lip so that I don't bite her cheek!



Today I got to feed Madi again...well, sort of.
Yes, she is eating the same potatoe and meat dish.


And drinking tea from a cup!







This is why I said that I "sort of" fed Madi today. Madi was too interested in laughing and playing when I was trying to feed her. Not much eating going on....so the caretaker basically took over and force fed her a bit. Even she gave up after a few more bites. The other mom here said that Madi now knows she is going to Miami and is trying to slim down so she can wear her bikini on South Beach! I think that's EXACTLY what is going on!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is the lady wearing a mask? Tell her not to hold Madi that hard!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dani, it isn't like she has to eat. It looks to me that she can skip a meal here or there!!!!