Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We are finally able to post!

Okay, so what we have is a dial-up connection and all of the instructions/buttons on the web pages are in Russian, but hey, who is complaining??? It is taking me an awful long time to post because I often hit the wrong button. I am going off of my memory as to what the web pages look like and where the right links are in order to navigate around. Why didn't I take Russian instead of French in High School and college?? Oh, well, at least we are able to post now! Yipppeeeeee! We can't wait for you to see Madison! Below are the first pictures we were able to post. Hopefully more to follow tomorrow.

8 comments:

caro said...

I love the pictures!!! She looks so delicious!!! Enjoy every minute of your experience to the max. Give Madi a big hug and kiss for me and I'll give Alex a big hug and kiss for you - deal? Love you guys, Ailin

caro said...

Hi, it is Danny. Madi is soooooo cute! You guys make a great family.
love,
danny

Brownie Troop 157 said...

This has got to be one of the smilingest babies I've ever seen! Her personality just jumps out of the pix and wraps around your heart. We're so happy for you all. Enjoy, and take lots of pix.

Love Carol and Taylor

tania said...

Didn't you just hear me all the way in KAZ screaming to Tati, Pedro and PJ? "COOOORREEE! Vengan a ver esta gorda rica!!!!!" The pics are great and she is truly a cutie like her tshirt says. You guys look soooo happy. Thanks for taking us along on this great journey. Muchos besitos XOXO Tania, Pedro PJ y Tati.

2831alex said...

Hi,Jose and Liz. What a Surprise.... to see those beatiful pictures of Madi today, she looks adorable. I did not expect to see any thing until tomorrow. Alex will be very happy to see her little sister, she talks about Madi every day and she can't wait to see her. I can't wait either "So hurry up" Love, Mami

Unknown said...

Wonderful.... esta para comersela. What do they feed that baby???? Arroz y frijoles??? Madi seems ready for Abuelo Reboredo's Noche Buena feast. Love, Kisses and tickles for the three of you.
Isis & Estela

Unknown said...

Madison seems to be the happiest baby EVER! I bet she has the cutest giggle!! Glad things are going well! Pinch those checks! :o)

tania said...

hey its tati!!! Madi is super cute!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her!

Love
Tati;)