Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Limiting access to this Blog

Since yesterday, after receiving our referral and posting her picture on the blog, I changed the blog so that it is not accessible to the public.

This blog will now only be accessible to our friends and family due to certain restrictions and rules that we must observe until Madison is deemed to be our daughter by the Court in Kazakhstan.

In order to access this blog, your email address has to be added on a list of permitted viewers. If someone you know would like to access our blog, just email me with their email address and I can add them to the list! If you are viewing this blog as a guest,without establishing a google account, you will not be able to continue to access it after the next few days. Email me directly if you have any problems logging on in the future. But, the bottom line is that you have to establish a google account (it's free and quick to do so) in order to view our blog in the future.

Thank you for understanding (or attempting to understand) this crazy world of international adoption!!!!

1 comment:

Brownie Troop 157 said...

OMG!!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

I opened my email at work to find this wonderful news. You have me crying! I well remember the absolute joy of opening an envelope, seeing a photo, and falling madly in love.

Thank you for inviting me to your blog. I like nothing better than vicariously reliving the joys of adoption from the comfort of my home...watching someone meet their child and watching their dreams come true.

I'm so happy for you. Magnificent Madi will be in your arms in no time!

Lots of love,

Carol and Taylor