Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 17 - outdoors!

Today we were able to go outdoors with Madi once again!!! It was very warm out. However, we were scolded because we intended to take Madi out with her fleece jacket and hood WITHOUT a hat.... can you imagine that??? How could we have thought to do that? Also, socks were not enough. She needed to have boots on! NO, we were not planning on taking her hiking. No, her feet were NEVER going to touch the ground. But, still, boots were a must! So, here are the pics of Madi enjoying the 70 something degree weather out in her fleece outfit and winter hat. At least she looks cute in hats! And what about the polka dots? Alex picked this outfit out in Miami...Good Job Alex!

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. They must think I am COMPLETELY out of my mind because I had just taken a shower before going to visit Madi and my hair was still soaking wet! I know, I am a maniac! Poor Madi, with such a mom! At least Alex is still Alive and well so I must not be too crazy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already posing for the camera...I love the daisy shot...she looks beautiful!

Amy said...

Who would of thought Kazakhstanians...if that is a word...were so similar to Cubans? And Cuban wannabe's like me? LOL It's a small world after all!

2831alex said...

Hi, Jose and Liz, day before yesterday I wrote a comment to you and I don't know what I did, but I erased, Yesterday I wrote another one, and Alex and Kasi came and worked in the computer before I sent It to you and it was erased by mistake, so I didn't have time to write again. I was telling to Jose that It was unbelivable that they had changed the day of court to Oct. 18 that now he has to really celebrate his Birthday, and thanks God for such a nice present.
Madi looks precious in that polka dot suit, and always so happy.
Alex is doing very well, yesterday she got the vaccine for the flu, but Kika said that hepatitis A have to be 6 month from the first one. She still miss you a lot but she also is having good time with her friends, yestarday Maria pick her up to go to Kika's office and to have Ice Cream and today Ailin will pick her up at school to take her to Blue Monkies practice and Joe want to stay with her after that.

We love you and miss you.

Mami