Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Madi - day 16

Each day we see Madi change and learn. Every day she seems stronger and can stand longer like in this picture with her Dad!


This is Madi's new crawling move...she is actually lifting her belly off of the ground, no small feat for my little roly poly daughter!


How do you like Madi's new hairstyle? Jose was the hairstylist for this one! It is called a "kikiriki". No idea if that is how you spell it. I think it is basically a rooster/chicken sound written out in Spanish. Okay, so Madi IS part Cuban! Well, she will be once she is legally part of this clan! No doubt she will love her pastelitos!!!!


Speaking of legality: Today we got the news that our Court date has been set for October 18th at 9:30am. The greatest part of that is that day is Jose's Birthday!!! Can you believe it? He is going to have THE BEST birthday present EVER! How special that Madi will legally become our daughter on the day of Jose's birthday. Plus I'm happy because that takes me off the hook for buying him a gift :-) After all, how could I top that gift????
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Madi, I love your kikiriqui. What a conincidence is Jose's birthday that day. WOW. He will do a super job just tell him to relax. I can't wait to meet that litlle girl. I will baby sit whenever you want OK. Love you guys. Cary

2831alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2831alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jose....this is incredible! What a great gift! It is amazing! Oct. 18th will be a very special day and you will do terrific!
Have faith, we do!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!

Unknown said...

Oh! Madi, the sights are nice on Sundays, but nothing beats seeing your happy, smiling face on Monday-
Saturday. I love the standing position because I can see that the chubby is mainly located in the cheek area (top cheeks, that is). Jose, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a memorable one too. Liz, looking forward to your stories in person.
Love, Gisela, Peter and Angelina

Unknown said...

Ms. Madi is just changing every time we see a new picture we think she cann't get any cuter and the next day there she is even cuter.
When I saw the official day, I thought that's my brother's birthday, then for it to be Jose's birthday too!!!!! Wow what a Birthday gift!!!!
Will you please hurry and bring her home. Cann't you file some kind of "Speedy Motion"?
Love Isis & Estela