Saturday, October 13, 2007

Madi - Day 20

Saturday with Madi is always bittersweet. We are so happy to be with her, but when the 2 hours are over we get sad because we know we won't be able to see her tomorrow. I know, soon Sunday will be like every other day because Madi will be with us all of the time!!!
A week from today we will be back in Miami...without Madi. But, I am very excited to be able to spend time with my other little one, Alex! Alex is very much looking forward to meeting Madi in person!

I wonder if Madi will realize that we are not around for a couple of weeks. I hope that she is still too young and time is not something concrete for her yet. Will she recognize us when we return? I think so. I hope so.





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

2831alex said...

Yes, I understand what you say about Saturdays being bittersweet, because I also miss Madi on Sundays. On the picture that she is serious also looks very cute, but we are not use to see Madi serious any more. What happened over her ear, I notice in the picture a little rash? Maybe is the alergy from the sugar!!!!.About she recognizing you; yes I think she will, because is not going to be that long the separation.
Arthur is also very cute and he has big beautiful eyes, he has a very sweet face. It was very nice of Marina to cook for you. What tipe of food does she cook, is it Russian or Kazahk?.

Alex is missing you but she is very happy that soon you are coming back and after 3 weeks she may go and meet Madi in person.

We all love you and we miss you too.

Love,

Mami

Unknown said...

It is amazing how Madi is changing. In just a couple of weeks you can see how she is developing. She seems stronger and more alert. Are you guys feeding her "arroz con frijoles"?

Love you, Isa

Amy said...

We are counting the days until you come home and then the days until Madi is here!

XOXO

Unknown said...

Mom of course she will recognize you and dad. You both are great parents how can she not recognize her parents. I can't wait for everything to finish so we can meet Madi. Give her a big kiss from Los San Romanes.

Unknown said...

Madi is gorgeous, I can't wait until she comes to Miami so Alex and me can play with her. Marisol San Roman

Stacey said...

I have been following along on your journey and am so thrilled for you! Madi is so adorable and seems to have come so far in the short time you have been with her. She always seems so happy! I hope you enjoy the last week with her and good luck with your court date. What a cool present for your husband! I cannot wait to follow your next journey to bring Madi home. Soon...
Best wishes,
Stacey in the FL Keys