Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday afternoon

This afternoon we went to lunch with Carolyn, Sabina's mom, Sabina and Marina. Marina lives here in Kazakhstan (She is Kazakh) and has an adorable 2 year old son, Arthur. We met Marina through Carolyn. Marina teaches English here. It is awesome to go places with her. She showed us around town. We walked like crazy and it was a lot of fun!

One of the places we went is an amusement park. It was an interesting place. The weather was beautiful. Perfect day for walking.


Doesn't Sabina look adorable? Do you see the little tear when she is wearing her blue outfit? She already has her mom's number!!!
And YES, this is the same day. Sabina got a new snowsuit today and her mom immediately changed her into her new Red snowsuit! She is going to look precious in New york, watch out!!! Carolyn and Sabina leave to Almaty tomorrow and then they are headed home to New York at the end of the week. We are going to miss them terribly!!!! They have promised to come visit us in Miami!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

2831alex said...

Hi, Sabina looks beautiful in the two pictures, I love the way she looks in the snowsuits, and she looks so cute!!!showing her two little teeth!!!!...., Carolyn must be so exited !!!now that she may go to every place with her, I hope I can meet them some day when they come to Miami. It was very nice of Carolyn to introduce you to Marina.
I miss Madi today, Sundays are no good!!! because there are no pictures of Madi, those pictures of the city are very nice, it is good that you go different places on Sundays, that way the day goes faster.
We miss you, so we are counting the days, we hope this two weeks go faster.

I love you,

Mami

Unknown said...

I'm so excited! I finally get to see Madi's updated pictures. I'm actually on a borrowed laptop b/c my part is STILL not in. I've been catching-up on the BLOG talk. Madi is adorable! I especially like her chubby cheeks. You guys seem to be bonding...laughing, feeding, changing, playing, and traveling. I am very happy for all of you. I miss you and can't wait to have you ALL here soon. Love you, Isa